- Current Under the Transparency Code regulating small local authorities Shimpling Parish Council is obliged to publish certain financial records and information about the council's finances. They are published below:
- Click on an entry to download a pdf file of the relevant document. The document will open in a new window
- Please direct all enquiries to the Clerk
Accounts and Records for the Year ending 31st March 2020
Please note that the following finance records were signed off by the Parish Council on 11th May 2020. They are subject to Internal and External Audit which is ongoing. The PC are being audited by Suffolk Association of Local Councils (internal) and PFK Littlejohn (external) in July. The reports arising from both audit procedures will be published once they are available.
Accounts and Records for Year ending 31st March 2019
Archived Data and reports below:
Shimpling Parish Council - Financial Regulations - these are the rules and regulations by which the PC must operate financially and be accountable and transparent as a public authority.
Adopted May 2019 - Reviewed and updated November 2019
UPdated September 2018
Internal Control policy and review documents - this is the mechanism by which the PC keeps under constant review the effectiveness and operation of governance and accountability measures. These are reviewed quarterly using the Internal Control report
Adopted May 2016 - policies due for review March 2017 but content subject to ongoing review and assessment in light of the PC's work
Shimpling Parish Council - Financial Risk Assessment - this is an analysis of the various risks to which the PC may be exposed and how they are to be treated, reviewed and assessed.
Adopted May 2016, reviewed and updated September 2018
Annual Return 2015/16 - unaudited as of 1st July 2016
- Notes to accompany Annual Return
- Notes to accompany Statement of Accounts
- Record of Payments Made under Section 137 and also Donations
- Significant Variances between 2014/15 and 2015/16
Financial Reports / Bank reconciliations 2015-16 - these are ongoing records of receipts, expenditures and bank balances presented and approved at each Parish Council Meeting
Archive Financial Documents:
Receipts and Payments Summary 2014/15
Financial Reports / Bank reconciliations