- Click on an entry to download a pdf file of the relevant document. The document will open in a new window
- Please direct all enquiries to the Clerk
- Please note that the current year's Annual Return is to be audited by Suffolk Association of Local Councils (internal) and BDO (external) in July. The reports arising from both audit procedures will be published once they are available
External Audit 2015-16
The report should be read in conjunction with the SALC Internal Audit Report and supporting documentation including the Annual Return 2015/16 (see below for all links).
Internal Audit 2015-16
The Internal Audit Report for Shimpling Parish Council for Financial Year 2015/16 produced by SALC (Suffolk Association of Local Councils) is now available.
The report should be read in conjunction with the Shimpling PC Current Annual Return and supporting documents.
The External PC audit will now take place and the results will be published later in the summer.
Shimpling Parish Council - Financial Regulations - these are the rules and regulations by which the PC must operate financially and be accountable and transparent as a public authority.
Adopted May 2016 - Regulations due for review March 2017
Internal Control policy and review documents - this is the mechanism by which the PC keeps under constant review the effectiveness and operation of governance and accountability measures. These are reviewed quarterly using the Internal Control report
Adopted May 2016 - policies due for review March 2017 but content subject to ongoing review and assessment in light of the PC's work
Shimpling Parish Council - Financial Risk Assessment - this is an analysis of the various risks to which the PC may be exposed and how they are to be treated, reviewed and assessed.
Adopted May 2016, policy due for review March 2017 but content subject to ongoing review in light of the PC's work
Annual Return 2015/16 - unaudited as of 1st July 2016
- Notes to accompany Annual Return
- Notes to accompany Statement of Accounts
- Record of Payments Made under Section 137 and also Donations
- Significant Variances between 2014/15 and 2015/16
Financial Reports / Bank reconciliations 2015-16 - these are ongoing records of receipts, expenditures and bank balances presented and approved at each Parish Council Meeting
Archive Financial Documents:
Receipts and Payments Summary 2014/15
Financial Reports / Bank reconciliations